Seeking Quick Lube automotive technicians at our Quick Lube GM store in McHenry . Excellent opportunity for anyone looking into an automotive technicians career path.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform line technician services (oil changes & tires, etc.)
- Routine inspections and maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive trouble shooting and testing
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
Qualifications and Skills
- Automotive technical school certifications preferred
- Experience changing oil and tires required
- Apprenticeship experience a plus
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Must have prior good work or school attendance
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short and Long Term Disability
- Much More!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes our company standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the dealership by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button