Automotive BDC Manager
We are currently seeking a full-time BDC/Internet Manager to manager day-to-day phone operations of our end of contract, equity, lease maturity, over mileage client base. You will also work with our service department and consult with our service customers to establish a needs and benefit analysis for trading out of their existing vehicle.
The BDC Manager is responsible for creating incremental opportunities and deals utilizing various software systems, vendors, databases, bank portfolios and our service customers.
Making out-bound campaign calls, meeting monthly objectives, follow-up with customer satisfaction calls, and other marketing campaign initiative tasks.
Must have a passion for process and organization with excellent phone skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment.
- Handle and coordinate our lease maturity, contract ending, over mileage, service customer needs assesments, equity and warranty expiration list by keeping in contact with customers via Email, phone and our CRM.
- Achieve a high level of repeat customers by ensuring the service provided exceeds customer expectations in all respects.
* Maintain relationships with customers throughout the ownership period.
Day to day duties:
Outbound calls, email marketing, service drive customer interactions, scheduling appointments for customers to come in and meet with Sr. Sales Managers, appointment confirmation calls (CAFUs), appointment "no-show" follow-up calls (NOFUs), unsold Floor Traffic calls (USTs), showed appointment Follow Up Calls (SAFUs), postal mail communications, "Thank you" emails/letters, other marketing campaigns, update customer contacts and progression through the end-of-contract process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Substantial automotive sales experience required
Familiarity with Desking
Ability to appraise vehicles
Ability to work deals
Must be able to communicate effectively with client base
Must be able to communicate and work effectively with client advisors and sales managers
Must be able to manage various lead producing vendors
Must be a demonstrated self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
Sales BDC Manager - Job Responsibilities:
- Hire, coach, train, counsel and monitor the performance of sales business development representatives in order to assure top performance
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to attain them
- Establish individual retention objectives and a program to meet them
- Review and analyze team activity and production daily, weekly, monthly and year over year to determine best resource utilization and planning for effectiveness.
- Interact and coordinate with other dealership departments to maximize customer satisfaction
- Work alongside Executive and Department Managers to develop appointment setting strategies to maximize dealership traffic
- Develop, execute, and monitor outbound internet and phone campaigns.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly service forecasts
- Ensure that the service customer satisfaction objectives set by management are achieved
- Work with Management to develop BDC call center and email campaigns
- Must be action-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train, mentor and motivate an Automotive BDC Service Team
- Attend and contribute to all managers' meetings and training sessions as scheduled/assigned
BDC Manager - Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- Competitive Base Pay, Commissions and Bonuses!
- 3,000 Internet Leads Per Month!
- Paid vacation
- Company Match 401(k) Retirement Plan!
- Group Wide Product and Service Discounts!
- Ongoing Professional Training and Development!
- Room for career advancement across the group!
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button