Want to work with the biggest and the best? COME JOIN GARY LANG AUTO GROUP, McHENRY'S #1 VOLUME AUTO DEALER!! We are looking for part-time, evening/weekend cashiers to join our team. In this position you will process all payment transactions for customers in our busy dealership. This position requires a professional and responsible individual with excellent phone skills, a great attitude and a smiling face! Prior auto dealership experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet dealership customers and answer multi-line telephones.
- Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system.
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
- Reconcile cash drawer daily to sales documents.
- Maintain dealership files in an organized manner.
- Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift.
- Refer customers who have additional questions (e.g. questions about their repair order) to the service advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cashier experience required.
- Dealer Track background a plus
- Dependable to work up to 30 hours a week
- Professional appearance and business etiquette
- Friendly, congenial attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to work nights and weekends and holiday hours as required.
- Willing to learn and move forward within the organization.
We offer competitive pay, health, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!